CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.. queen of blog ..

.. queen of blog ..

selamat datang semua !! sile2 ~

ingatan buat hati ..

Cute Strawberry

Thursday 28 June 2012

YOU ~ ammar haziq ..

you were there to light my day 
you were there to guide me trough
from my days down and on
i'll never stop thinking of you
how can i forget all that
when you are the one who make me smile
yo will always be a part of me
how i wish you were still mine
i never will forget the day 
how we have meet and came this far
we all know we got this feeling
but somehow it has to end up here
i know its me who say goodbye
and that is the hardest thing to do
cause you mean so much to me 
and guide the truth from me to you
for all the things i have done and said ..
for all the hurt that i have caused you
i hope you will forgive me baby
cause that was not what i meant to do ..






##this song is dedicated to the special him ~
really, i miss you .. my vanilla chocolate ..

No comments: